What Does Certified Pre-Owned Mean?
What is the CPO meaning? CPO stands for “certified pre-owned,” and it’s a category of vehicles that perfectly combines the high quality and condition of a new model with the lower price of a used car, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds. Learn more about certified pre-owned vehicles, then contact our dealership near Wichita to test drive your chosen vehicle.
Jaguar CPO Vehicles
A certified pre-owned vehicle is a used vehicle that must meet the stringent OEM requirements that make it stand out in terms of quality from a regular used car. Not every used car can make it into the CPO program. To be considered CPO, it must meet the following criteria:
- Model Year: Each car must be a newer model year. For Jaguar, the requirement is five years old or newer.
- Miles: Each car must have fewer miles on the odometer. For Jaguar, the requirement is 60,000 miles or fewer.
- Vehicle History Report: Each car must have a thorough and satisfactory vehicle history report that proves that the driver followed the recommended maintenance schedule in the owner’s manual.
- Inspection: A Jaguar-certified dealership must perform a multi-point inspection for quality. For Jaguar Kansas City, it is a 165-point inspection, checking components like paintwork, interior, a complete engine preparation, road test, and a final inspection.
What Are the Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned Cars?
Car shoppers nervous about buying a used car should consider our CPO vehicles. They’re an excellent choice because:
- You can buy with confidence knowing your vehicle has been inspected from top to bottom by a certified expert.
- Every CPO car comes with a comprehensive warranty package to protect your investment.
- A certified pre-owned warranty from Jaguar comes with a transferable warranty and no warranty deduction.
Used vs. Certified Pre-Owned vs. New Vehicles
- Used Vehicles: Often have lower prices and lots of varieties in terms of makes, models, features, mileage, and age.
- Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles: An excellent middle ground, with amenities for a lower price than in a new vehicle, but provides more quality assurance and vehicle history knowledge than with a used car.
- New Vehicles: Are equipped with the latest technologies and the peace of mind that comes with a brand-new model.
Explore Our CPO Inventory at Jaguar Kansas City!
Now that you know the CPO meaning, we want to help you find the certified pre-owned vehicle better suited for taking on your St. Louis, MO drives and weekend adventures. Contact our team to get things started today!
More from Jaguar Kansas City
The 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE is available at our luxury Jaguar Merriam dealership, and we’re here to explore the different Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels to help you find the model that’s right for your Wichita adventures. With three trim levels available, in both coupe and convertible configurations, you won’t have trouble finding your next sports…